5 Questions for Mark Kelly
While media reports of his announcement have focused on his career and resume, the American people would like to know where he stands on hot-button issues of the day.
Here are 5 questions Mark Kelly needs to answer.
1) Does he support the Democrats radical Green New Deal, which will destroy Arizona’s economy, eliminate a majority of Arizonan’s cars, eliminate millions of jobs across the country, and raise taxes in order to support those who are “unwilling to work?”
2) Does he support drastically raising taxes on hardworking Arizona families to pay for the Democrats’ Medicare for All plan?
3) Does he agree with a growing number of Democrats that it’s time to eliminate private insurance options?
4) Does he support open borders and the flow of drugs and criminals into Arizona communities?
5) Does he stand by his strong endorsements of Ralph Northam, Justin Fairfax, and Mark Herring, even after Democrats around the country have called for their resignations? Does he stand by his endorsements of Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar?
We look forward to hearing his answers.
WASHINGTON – NRSC Chairman Cory Gardner made the following statement regarding the results of the Mississippi Senate runoff…
Washington, D.C.–Today the NRSC announced the hiring of Jesse Hunt to serve as Communications Director.
From Politico Pro: