🍿 Colorado Senate “Democratic Donnybrook” Infighting Begins
In the past week alone we’ve seen:
- Schumer-recruit Jena Griswald is in trouble for her Secretary of State office asking Planned Parenthood’s political team to weigh in on official business.
- Mike Johnston is under fire for the thousands of dollars he’s taken from corporate CEO’s despite a *hypocritical* pledge not to take corporate campaign contributions.
- The Denver Post reports the “sprint to grab endorsements” is well-underway.
- The only African-American candidate in the race told MSNBC Chuck Schumer and national Democrats are questioning her participation.
- The two women of color who’ve thrown their hats in are making it clear they aren’t going anywhere.
- The race to the left on immigration has begun as candidates start to attack each other’s positions in the new “open-borders” Democratic Party.
“The Colorado Democratic primary may just be getting started, but it’s already proving to be just as much of a dumpster fire as the Democratic Presidential race,” said NRSC spokesperson Joanna Rodriguez. “Fighting for endorsements, reneging on promises, and potential ethics issues is just the beginning of what’s to come from this crowded field.”
Washington, D.C. – The NRSC today released a new digital video ad tying Mark Kelly to the “most progressive platform in the history…
Mark Kelly is in Williamsburg, Virginia today continuing his corporate-paid speaking tour with yet another speaking engagement at the…