Here’s Why Liberals Love Wisconsin’s Lieutenant Governor
Here’s just how far Left Barnes ran (and is):
- He supports abolishing ICE.
- He denies that we are in a recession despite the GDP declining for the second quarter in a row.
- He refuses to oppose defunding the police and welcomes ‘defund the police’ supporters as donors.
- He gladly accepted endorsements from Socialist Squad leader AOC and Rep. Ruben Gallego.
- He is backed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
- He is weak on crime.
- He supports eliminating the filibuster to ram through the Democrats’ liberal agenda.
- He thinks Socialist Squad member and defund the police advocate Ilhan Omar is “brilliant.”
- He loves accepting dark money, despite pledging to stand up to it.
While he proved to Wisconsinites just how Left he is (also lining up to the Left of Biden) it will be fun to watch him try to run away from his liberal stances. He knows he is too liberal for Wisconsinites, but it’s too late to hide now. Wisconsinites know Barnes’ true colors and true allegiance (D.C. Democrats and special interest groups) and they are going to make their voices heard in November.