Happy Anniversary, Mexico Joe!
Today marks one year since the AP first reported that Mexico Joe Donnelly had been raking in the profits from his family business outsourcing Hoosier jobs to Mexico. And what a year it’s been! Let’s take a look back at some highlights:
- Just days after the AP report exposed Mexico Joe’s outsourcing, his family business attempted to scrub all mentions of their Guadalajara factory from the company website.
- After getting caught in the act, Mexico Joe sold his interest in his family business, but kept the thousands of dollars in income that outsourcing had put in his pocket.
- When Mexico Joe kicked off his reelection campaign, the NRSC provided the entertainment, sending a Mariachi band to greet the Senator in Anderson.
- Costs went up for Mexico Joe’s family business last December as Mexico raised its minimum wage to $4.70…per day.
- As the 2018 election kicks into high gear, Mexico Joe has already begun facing ads on his outsourcing hypocrisy, ensuring the scandal will be fresh in voters’ mind come November.
“For the last year, Mexico Joe Donnelly has been running from his outsourcing hypocrisy, and that’s not going to change any time soon,” said NRSC Spokesman Bob Salera. “Hoosiers are going to be constantly reminded from now until Election Day that while Mexico Joe was decrying outsourcing as ‘un-American’ he was profiting handsomely from that very practice.”
It looks like Tammy Baldwin finally ran out of lame excuses and found the time to tell Wisconsin where she stands on President Trump’s…
Disgraced Senator Bob Menendez and his campaign lackeys sure have started to talk tough on Big Pharma. But their rhetoric is grossly out of…