Washington, D.C. – Mark Kelly has spent his time in Washington voting for Biden’s agenda that has decimated the morale of U.S. Border Patrol agents. Now, he’s attempting to use the hard-working men and women of U.S. Border Patrol as a political pawn.
It’s not 2020 anymore, Mark Kelly has a voting record that he needs to answer for.
Here are the facts about Mark Kelly’s amnesty and open borders voting record:
- Kelly voted for a border crisis denier and sanctuary city activist to lead Customs and Border Protection.
- Kelly voted against common-sense border security measures that would help Border Patrol agents.
- Kelly voted to fund sanctuary cities that don’t enforce immigration laws.
- Kelly still hasn’t asked Joe Biden to visit the border and witness the crisis he created firsthand.
- Kelly voted to send taxpayer-funded stimulus checks to illegal immigrants.
Statement from NRSC Spokesman Jonathan Turcotte: “Mark Kelly’s amnesty and open borders record speaks for itself. His election year posturing isn’t fooling anyone.”