2021 Fundraising Sets NRSC Records for Off-Year Totals, Consistently Topping DSCC
Washington, D.C. – Today, NRSC Chairman Rick Scott announced the Committee raised a total of $104.8 million in 2021, a yearly fundraising total breaking off-year records for both the NRSC and DSCC. Chairman Scott added that the NRSC raised $11.2 million in December 2021 with a total haul of $28.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2021, setting monthly and quarterly records for an off year. The NRSC has $32.7 million cash on hand entering 2022.
In addition to record-breaking fundraising hauls throughout 2021, the NRSC’s historic investment in digital fundraising significantly expanded the donor base, bringing in nearly 170,000 first-time donors this year. Roughly 443,000 unique donors contributed to the NRSC in 2021 for a total of more than two million donations.
“This NRSC team has smashed fundraising records all cycle, and we have Chuck Schumer and the radical Senate Democrats to thank,” said NRSC Chairman Rick Scott. “Senate Democrats are focused on abolishing the filibuster, eliminating voter ID requirements, and reckless spending sprees instead of securing the border, fixing the supply chain, and lowering the cost of everyday goods for American families. Voters are rejecting the Democrats’ extreme agenda and are turning to Republicans because we are the party of solutions and will fight to ensure their success. Senate Republicans will win this November, and we are ready to fix the disaster the Democrats have created.”
- 2021 total raised: $104.8 million
- Q4 2021 total raised: $28.6 million
- December total raised: $11.2 million
- Cash on Hand: $32.7 million
- Number of December donations: 229,213
- Number of December first-time donors: 22,733
- Number of December donations under $200: 227,271
- Number of 2021 donations: 2,003,008
- Number of 2021 first-time donors: 169,444
- Number of 2021 donations under $200: 1,883,636
- Debt: $0