$156 million raised this cycle; $51.1 million raised in 2022
Washington, D.C. — Today, National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman Rick Scott released the below statement announcing the Committee has raised nearly $156 million this cycle to date and $51.1 million so far in 2022.
NRSC Chairman Rick Scott: “While the Democrats are focused on late-term abortion, playing the blame game with the skyrocketing inflation, and ignoring the raging crisis at our Southern Border, voters are getting behind the Republican agenda and supporting our efforts to take back the Senate. They are rejecting the Democrats’ radical agenda and ready for a change in Washington. This is clearly evident in our fundraising numbers for this month – raising nearly $156 million this cycle to date and $51.1 million so far in 2022, with $8.1 million raised in April. The NRSC is ready to help deliver a Republican majority in the Senate in November.”
- Cycle to Date: Nearly $156 million
- Year to Date: $51.1 million
- April Raised: $8.1 million
- Cash on Hand: $45.1 million
- This is the highest cash on hand in the history of either the NRSC or the DSCC.
- Average Gift: $48.13
- For 10 months in a row, 99% of our gifts have been $100 or less.
- Debt: $0