The Radical Left is Fully in Charge of the Democrat Party
This week, amid innumerable other issues, Democrats continued to try to justify their fake math of 3.5 trillion equals zero, take aim at local businesses, and push their radical open borders agenda.
Here’s a recap of their terrible week:
- Unsuprisingly, Biden’s approval rating is completely collapsing, with “brutal” and “plummeting” polls.
- Democrats are looking to move forward on 40 new reckless tax hikes, described by Politico as “the largest package of tax increases in decades.”
- The Biden Border Crisis continued to deteriorate, with progressives in the administration blocking a plan to stop the latest surge.
- It’s no wonder, then, that Biden’s former border chief admitted that the Biden administration doesn’t support border security.
- Democrats continued to desperately push the wildly unpopular Corrupt Politicians Act, which would decimate American election laws.
- Biden admitted to having no clue how to pay for the $3.5 trillion (actually $5.5 trillion) spending bill, as Democrats look to cook the books.
- Which is exactly why they have to resort to fuzzy math, budget tricks and mental gymnastics to justify their claim that the bill is “zero dollars.”
- Mark Kelly supported an anti-Arizona law that business leaders say “would devastate the local business community.”
- Big Brother Democrats are desperate to put every American under the microscope. Should the reconciliation bill pass, the IRS will have new authority to look into bank accounts with a balance over $600 or with more than $600 in transactions every year.
- Val Demings continued her jet setting tour to meet with all her radical elite Leftist pals.
- Media outlets are now widely in concurrence that the progressives have entirely hijacked the Biden administration – and Bernie Sanders and AOC are at the helm.
How absurd and dangerous for the American people.
Will Senate Democrats like Mark Kelly, Michael Bennet, Maggie Hassan, Catherine Cortez Masto, and Raphael Warnock ever stand up to the socialists who run today’s Democrat party?