Washington, D.C. – Over the past two years, Raphael Warnock has failed Georgians at every turn. He refuses to stand up to Biden’s radical agenda that’s wreaking havoc on Americans. Prices are up and the Southern border is wide open thanks to Warnock’s allegiance to Joe Biden.
Here’s what you need to know about Raphael Warnock:
Who does Warnock answer to? Just follow the money.
- Out-of-state liberals are funding Warnock’s campaign. Over the past 2 months, 95% of Raphael Warnock’s campaign cash is from outside of Georgia.
- Raphael Warnock Is Top Recipient of Donations from San Francisco
What has Warnock achieved in the U.S. Senate? More money for himself and his interests.
- Since becoming a Senator, Warnock’s income has doubled (something he railed against as a Senator) and he receives a nearly $90,000 tax-free housing stipend from his church.
- Warnock sent $75,000 of COVID money to a social justice organization he founded.
What has Warnock done for ordinary Georgians? He’s supported divisive rhetoric while taking away economic opportunity and constitutional freedoms.
- Warnock’s Church Airs Sermon Calling Evangelical Christianity the ‘Ideological Basis’ of White Supremacy
- Warnock Kicked Out the All-Star Game & Now Won’t Stick Up For The Braves
- Raphael Warnock voted against ending Biden’s military vaccine mandate.
What should you know about Warnock’s past? He has troubling family issues that he’s improperly used campaign dollars to deal with.
- Warnock is currently embroiled in a battle with his ex-wife who claims that the Senator is a “great actor” who has not lived up to the terms of their custody agreement and doesn’t pay his fair share of child care costs. He also ran over her foot with his car after an argument.
- When Warnock is forced to spend time with his children, he uses campaign funds to pay for child care – to the tune of $61,000.
- To pay for another legal fight, dating back 17 years, Warnock again turned to his war chest of campaign money to pay for legal representation – a BIG no-no. Also, the representation came from well-known Democrat lawyer, Marc Elias.
What kind of heart does Warnock have? Just look at how he and his church treats low-income Georgians.
- Raphael Warnock’s church tried to evict a Marine veteran even after he paid past-due rent.
- Warnock’s Church Tapped One of the Nation’s Leading Eviction Filers to Manage Low-Income Apartment
- Warnock’s Low-Income Housing Building Served Evictions Last Week – Herschel Walker Visits Residents
- “Pests, Filth, and Killer Elevators: Inside Raphael Warnock’s Secret Low-Income Apartment Building”
- “Raphael Warnock’s Church Pays for His Home. It’s Also Trying To Evict the Poor From Theirs.”
Raphael Warnock has no accomplishments heading into the runoff – unless voting with Joe Biden is considered an accomplishment. Georgians are going to send Democrats a message by firing Raphael Warnock and sending Herschel Walker to represent them in the U.S. Senate.